วันพุธที่ 7 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2552

The Fox And The Grapes - Aesop's Fables





A hungry Fox saw some fine bunches of Grapes hanging from a vine that was trained along a high trellis, and did his best to reach them by jumping as high as he could into the air. But it was all in vain, for they were just out of reach: so he gave up trying, and walked away with an air of dignity and unconcern, remarking, "I thought those Grapes were ripe, but I see now they are quite sour."
aesop's_fable
End of The Fox And The Grapes.

2 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. What s mean this fable? I suppose it told me about changing mind for something that too difficult. It s too difficult or impossible, I should change my mind and look for another way. Is it ZEN ?

    ตอบลบ
  2. Hard understanding, I think it present to compared by people's habit, who we do it same this fable.
    Like, If you can't got it, so you think it's not substance.

    ตอบลบ